Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”).
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Subha Stores.
- www.subhastores.com website (“Website”) is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Subha Stores, a company incorporated under the laws of India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. www.subhastores.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify www.subhastores.com of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. www.subhastores.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
www.subhastores.com provides a number of Internet-based services through the Web Site (all such services, collectively, the “Service”). One such service enables users to purchase original merchandise such as home furnishing and furniture in addition to small home appliances from premium brands (collectively, “Products”). Upon placing an order, www.subhastores.com shall ship the product to you and be entitled to its payment for the Services.
Return & Refund Policy
Can I cancel the order if I do not like the product or cannot take delivery of the order?
At Subha Stores, we strive to ensure that what we send you is what you see on our product catalogue. We do not offer exchanges (unless the product was damaged on arrival and we are unable to replace the item) and refunds for order cancellations.
Once the product has been delivered , we will NOT be able to accommodate any cancellation or change requests (other than as covered by the 1 year service warranty). We request the customer to personally be present during delivery to ensure that they check the furniture at the time of delivery.
Who will bear the cost of return?
Customer will bear the cost of return.
What happens if my product is damaged in transit or is found defective?
At Subha Stores, we take utmost care at the time of packing and delivery of our products. However, in case a product is damaged in transit or is found to be defective we will service the damage/defect or replace the product as the case may be.
Conditions for return:
• Returns for Furniture and Lighting category will be accepted only for Damaged/ Defective products
• Please notify us of receipt of a Damaged/ Defective product maximum within 24 hours of delivery
• Products/ Items should be UNUSED
• Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices
• It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no damage of goods in transit
• Any products damaged post delivery to customer, shall not be accepted for return
• For any other query you may call our Customer Care Department.
How will you be refunded?
We will refund the money once we are in receipt of the product in its original nature/condition. The refund shall be in the way the payment was made. If the payment was by Credit Card or Net-Banking, we will refund the Credit Card or Net-Banking account. If the payment mode was Cheque, we will send you a cheque. Cheques will be sent only to the billing address of the customer making the payment.
The refund process will be initiated once we have received the product(s), in proper and original nature. Typically refunds are processed in less than 10 working days but in case of payments by Cheque, it may take a few extra days for the cheque to be delivered to your billing address, and for the funds to be credited to your account, once you deposit the cheque.
Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.